KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Body Scrub
Skin Concern Dry, rough, bumpy skin, keratosis pilaris.
DERMAdoctor Solution The next generation of our cult classic, KP Duty Body Scrub is here. This cutting-edge formula brings together time-honored dermatologist remedies with the latest skincare science to drastically help improve the appearance of dry, rough, bumpy skin concerns and keratosis pilaris (chicken skin). Indulge yourself with this dual action exfoliator.
DERMAdoctor’s KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated Body Scrub for Dry, Rough, Bumpy Skin with 10% AHAs + PHAs combines the benefits of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion into a single, easy to use formulation. This clean, clinical and cruelty-free formulation is supercharged with clinically beneficial AHAs, PHAs, BHA and soothing and calming botanicals––evening primrose, black currant seed and borage oils. Together, these ingredients help reveal incredibly soft and healthy skin.
Enhanced exfoliation also helps prepare skin for self-tanning and post-bathing treatments.
Clean + Clinical + Cruelty Free
- Evening Primrose, Black Currant + Borage Seed Oils - Rich in Linoleic Acid (aka Vitamin F-an essential fatty acid), these Dermatologist time-honored botanicals help restore the skin barrier and soothe skin sensitivity
- AHAs (Glycolic + Lactic Acids)- Dermatologist Recommended powerful chemical exfoliants that help reveal smoother, softer, more radiant skin
- Gluconolactone- Incomparable PHA chemically exfoliates, offers anti-aging antioxidant benefits and is a megamoisturizing humectant able to hold 4x its weight in water compared to hyaluronic acid
- Lactobionic Acid- PHA provides hydrating, gentle chemical exfoliation
- Hydrated Silica - Naturally derived from silica, used as a gentle yet thorough physical exfoliant
- Willow Bark - Natural BHA with a molecular size smaller than AHAs able to more easily penetrate hair follicles and oil glands and chemically exfoliate debris